- Advising of Letters of credit.
- Export bills on collection basis.
We assist exporters to compete in the International Markets by extending fund based/non fund based credit facilities. We offer credit facility to exporters by way of,
- Pre-shipment credit finances:- working capital advance granted to exporters to facilitate execution of export order
- Pre shipment credit finance is disbursed in Indian Rupees/Foreign currency.
- We offer competitive rate of interest to enable exporters to compete in International Markets.
- Post shipment finances:-
- Offered by way of timely negotiation of export documents drawn under letter of credit to enable exporters to get finance faster.
- Purchase/discount of export bills.
Advising of Letters of credit
- Post shipment advance is disbursed in Indian Rupees/Foreign Currency.
- Export letters of credit received by Saraswat Bank in your favour are advised to you promptly.
- You may instruct your overseas buyer to utilize our services for faster advising of export letters of credit to you.
Export bills on collection basis
- We also ensure prompt advising of the amendments to the export letters of credit.
- Saraswat Bank handles the export bills on collection basis with accuracy and speed.
- Documents are dispatched for collection within 24 hours.
- Handling of export bills are subject to UCPDC/URC as the case may be and FEMA provisions and FEDAI rules.