Saraswat Bank Vastu Siddhi Home Loan
Apply for the Home Loan by submitting the documents at any of our branches. Enjoy the added benefits of hassle free centralized processing, quick turnaround time, attractive take over options and repayment schedule with no hidden costs.
We provide housing loan to a non-resident Indian or a person of Indian origin resident outside India, for acquisition of a residential accommodation in India, subject to the following conditions, namely:
- The quantum of loans, margin money and the period of repayment shall be at par with those applicable to housing finance provided to a person resident in India.
- The loan shall be fully secured by equitable mortgage of the property proposed to be acquired, and if necessary, also by lien on the borrower’s other assets in India.
- The installment of loan, interest and other charges, if any, shall be paid by the borrower by remittance from outside Indian through normal banking channels or out of funds in his NRE/FCNR/NRO account in India or out of rental income derived from renting out property acquired by utilization of the loan.
- The rate of interest on the loan shall conform to the directives issued by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Repayment shall be made by fresh inward remittances from outside Indian through normal banking channels.
- Out of the local rupee resources in NRE/NRO/FCNR account of the borrower.
- In case of Housing Loan, the close relatives (as defined under Section 6 of the Companies Act 1956) of the borrower in India are allowed to repay the installment of such loans, interest and other charges, if any, through their bank account directly to the borrower’s loan account with the Bank.