|(PAN compulsory for all demat accounts)
|Modernisation in the trading and settlement system has been witnessed in the capital market through automated trading mechanism of Demat. The advent of Electronic trading and settlement has brought in transparency in trading and has eliminated risks associated with Bad Delivery and handling huge load of paperwork. The country has made a remarkable growth in the capital market by switching over to electronic trading
|DEPOSITORY PARTICIPANT CELL:
|Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited is a Depository Participant with National Securities Depository Ltd (NSDL) and Central Depository Services Ltd (CDSL).
|Features & Benefits :
|Saraswat Bank offers the following attractive features to its clients:
- Free AMC for one year – (Regular account).
- Option of both CDSL and NSDL facilities
- Portfolio valuation to the customers
- Free SMS facility
- Speed-e facility for NSDL online transfer of shares.
- Free Viewing of Holding /Transaction through internet (Ideas/easi facility)
- Easiest facility for CDSL clients for Online transfer of shares
- Demat facility from any branch
- Demat account opened within 24 hours for Mumbai branches
- Attractive and competitive tariff structure
|Basic merits of holding a demat account:
- Holding of equity shares and mutual fund units in demat form.
- Electronic credit in public issue
- Credit of Rights/ Public Issues/Bonus entitlements through Auto Corporate Action
- Dividend credit through ECS
- Immediate transfer and registration of securities
- Elimination of all risks associated with physical certificates
- Elimination of Bad deliveries
- Faster settlement cycles
- No stamp duty on transfer of securities
- Facilities ease in recording change of address, transmission , signature, dividend mandate, registration of power of attorney etc. across companies held in demat form by a single request instruction to Demat department.
- Pledging of securities
|At Madhushree,Plot No 85, District Business
NAVI MUMBAI - 400 703